One of the biggest challenges aspiring entrepreneurs face is finding profitable, in-demand products that will sell, whether it’s a single product or a full product line that occupies a niche in a market or either a new product you would like to introduce.
Coming up with product ideas is admittedly a little tricky especially, and the importance of selling a product people would want can leave even the most motivated people stuck in analysis paralysis. In a developed world, it often feels like everything you could possibly sell is already being sold—yes that may be correct in most cases but not to mention the reality that there will be plenty of competition in the most popular product categories too.
With thousands of products available to sell online, narrowing down your choices to a single product can be overwhelming. Fortunately, basing on your skills, experiences and ideas, there are still golden opportunities everywhere, proof of this being new products successfully launch all the time. Example, the CoolAir Portable Air Conditioner that was launched recently in Australia. Wouldn’t it be a cool product this summer heat? Of course yes. Too hot and couldn’t sleep though! Ideas, research and looking out for what’s trending on our niche is what we need to look out for. Well to help you get started, below are some ideas and ways to sell a product I’ve researched.
- Solve a customer pain point
- Browse what’s trending on online marketplaces
- Research products with higher profit margins
- Go with your personal passion
- Capitalize on trends early
- Capitalize ways to Find a Product to Sell
- Consider your professional experience
- Read customer reviews on existing products
- Find product opportunities in keywords
- Start your search with related products
Basic Strategy to find products in more detail.
1. Solve a customer pain point
Solving a customer pain point will always be an effective way to develop a product people want on this planet.
Abstracting customer pain points, are usually about addressing poor or frustrating experiences with the current selection of available products. It’s worth paying close attention whenever you notice common frustrations with an existing line of products as a regular user for that particular product. Being keenly aware of the pain points and small annoyances you come across in everyday life could be just what you need to come up with your next profitable product idea.
2. Appeal to enthusiastic hobbyists
When consumers are passionate about a particular trade or hobby, they’re usually more inclined to invest money to get the exact product they want. This willingness-to-pay can be an important qualifier when evaluating the potential opportunity of any product, or line of products. (For example, golfers are well-known for investing hundreds or even thousands of dollars to lower their score by a few strokes.)
3. The internet is forever switched on 24/7 for more of your research work to start selling a product of your choice. Once you’ve chosen a product you’ll need to go through a complete evaluation process to determine demand and product potential. Its always better to lookout on what’s trending to accumulate few ideas, tips and tricks to start selling.
Affiliate marketing is a process where you sell products for other people and earn commission based on the affiliate program share. To read or know more click the links below:
There are many affiliate programs out there such as Amazon Associate – Click bank – CJ Affiliate (Commission Junction) – Share A Sale – iTunes Affiliate Program – eBay Enterprise Affiliate Network and heaps more. To find out more, you will have to google search to find products you can sell with those affiliate programs to choose according to your area of interest. You will apply and register with these programs to be a affiliate. Anyone can register to be an affiliate marketer with these programs because their services are always there for stars like you to prevail. [Note: There are countless YouTube short videos to watch from to set you up in order to be a affiliate as well as promoting products and selling them. You will search in Google]. Read here for more
Health Affiliate Programs
- Silver Blade Brands (Male Enhancers): 40% commissions with lifetime cookies.
- Bodybuilding.com (Bodybuilding Supplements): 15% commissions with 9 day cookies.
- Nutracash (Supplements and male enhancers): Commissions range based on products and sales
- Panic Away (Panic Attacks and Anxiety Disorders): 41$ Per Sale
- Progressivehealth 30% Commissions on every sale
- Dentalplans (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Kala Health (Supplement): 20% Commissions Per Sale
- eHealth (Insurance): 10-75$ Per Sale
- OutlookHealth (Dental): 40$ Per Sale
- Heart Health (Supplement): 25% Commissions Per Sale
- Free Drinking Water (Drinking Water): 12% Per Sale
- Sell Health (Sexual Health): 30-50% 1st Tier Sales
- Market Health (Health and Beauty): 50% of Revenue Share
- Yuve (Protein Powders): 15-25% Commission on all sites
- Al Sears MD (Health and Wellness): 25% Initial Orders and 10% Recurring Sales
- 88 Herbs (Herbal Supplements): 18% Per Sale
- Hemorrhoid Rescue (Hemorrhoide Supplement): 18% Per Sale
Wealth Affiliate Programs
- B Passive Income (50% commissions)
- Excellerate Associates (20% commissions)
- BitBond (50% commissions, 90-day cookies)
- SolerInvestment (50% commissions)
- Gamblingaffiliateprograms (20% – 40% commissions)
- Wealthtraders (40% commissions)
- Link-assistant (33% commissions)
- Linkconnector ($2.00 Lead, and $100.00 Sale commissions, 45-day cookies)
- Wealth Creators Club (45% commissions)
- Traderfx+ (20% commissions)
- Surefire Trading (50% commisions)
- Daytrade Forex (50% commissions)
- Resume Robin (15-50% per sale )
- Job Stars (10% commisions)
- Snag A Job (50% commissions)
- Betrally Affiliate (10-35% commissions)
- Bet 365 (30% commisions)
- Betway (40% commissions)
Romance Affiliate Programs
- Affiliate2day (25% commissions, $8 per lead offer)
- David Wygant Dating Coach (50% commissions with recurring income on products)
- Cupid (135$ per order)
- Sexy Confidence ($99 Average payout per sale)
- Kasidie (35% recurring monthly commissions as long as your referral is a member)
- Lovecity (50%$ Commission)
- Discreetadventures ($40 per sale)
- Love-scent (20%-30% Commission)
- Eventplanningblueprint (50% Commission)
- Thedatingnetwork (5$ per lead, 75$ Per Trial and 150$ Per sale)
- Aprettywoman (30% Commission)
- Nsiholdings ($20 per confirmed register)
- Elitepartnerships (50% commission)
- E Harmony (188$ Per Sign Up)
- I Date (20%-30% comission)
- Sexy Confidence (99$ per sale)
- Commitment Connection (70% commision)
- My Bonus Dating (10$ lead, 30$ sale, 100$order)
- Funny Love Dating (75% commision)
2. Sell Your Original Instagram Photos
While you can share your social media photos on Instagram, you can also sell prints of your photos for a profit on Instaprints.com and similar sites.
Check also the photoshop tutorial I posted weeks ago-there are a lot of helpful information about how to make money online using your photoshop skills. To find out click here.
3. Write Blog
Writing entertaining, interesting blog posts can generate cash for you through ads, affiliate links and other revenue options. Your blogging success will depend on your writing talent, whether your blog covers a popular subject and the popularity of the links you include (whether backlinks or pay-per-click links, like Google AdWords).
5. Sell Your Stuff on eBay or a Similar Outlet
The dramatic growth and success of eBay has spawned many competitors featuring auctions or online marketplaces for diverse items. Whether you want to clean out your closet and sell your designer clothing online, or develop a high-volume online store, you can make extra money or big dollars on sites such as Amazon.com, Etsy.com and more.
6. Share Your Knowledge
You might have been a teacher, a doctor, nurse or and a professional in different field that you would want to talk about what you are good at. Sharing your ideas is another great way of earning money for the growing up generations and scholars. Do you have in-depth expertise about a specific hobby or any other subject? You could create a website that offers your expertise to others for a price, like offering a music lesson over Skype for a fee or charging for video lessons on gardening. You can make extra income or become wildly successful with this method of making money online.
Money cannot come the easy or will ever be. If you have already started a social media account with your contents engaging audiences with your hit posts, then today is where you start to take it to the next level to monetize your activities so that you can keep enjoying your good work.
Additional benefits can include higher levels of engagement and loyalty with your brand, as enthusiastic customers are generally more involved in the industry and get more value out of the products they purchase. For start ups, its not just the beginning of your journey but ideas that will place you in a better position for selling products more keenly beating the known local shop owners down the streets. Isn’t that difficult? Of course not, so start selling now.
Thanks for reading.